ENTER TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
See below for Official Rules
WHAT: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Nashville, TN.
WHEN: Promotion begins August 1, 2017 and ends October 31, 2017.
WHO: Open to legal U.S. residents (excluding RI), 18 years or older as of August 1, 2017. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW: Entering is Easy!
- Place a Fingerhut or Gettington order
- No purchase necessary! Enter for FREE at www.fingerhutsweepszone.com or www.GettingtonSweeps.com
WHY: It's fun to dream about something amazing, and we want to give you something big to dream about.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Fingerhut and Gettington 2017 Nashville Sweepstakes ("Promotion") begins 12:01 a.m. CT on August 1, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2017 ("Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding RI), who are 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2017. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Bluestem Brands, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatic Entry Via Placing a Fingerhut or Gettington Order via the Site: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each order you place online at www.fingerhut.com or www.gettington.com ("the Sites"). To be entered into the drawing, you must place your order from 12:01 a.m. CT on August 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2017.
- Automatic Entry Via Placing a Fingerhut Order via Phone or Mail: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each order you place by phone by calling the phone number located in your Fingerhut catalog or by completing and mailing the Mail Order Form inside your catalog. You must include your Fingerhut catalog number (if you have one) and customer number (if you have one) from the back cover of the catalog to complete your order. If entering via mail-in order form, keep a photocopy of your Order Form, complete and sign the Order Form in your catalog and mail it to the address indicated. Please include your name, customer number, complete address, phone number, product codes, shipping address and method of payment. Order Form entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2017 and received by November 7, 2017 to be entered into the drawing.
- Free Method of Entry: If you do not wish to place a Fingerhut or Gettington order during the entire Promotion Period, visit www.fingerhut.com/Sweepszone or www.GettingtonSweeps.com to complete an online entry. To be entered into the drawing, you must enter from 12:01 a.m. CT on August 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2017. You will receive one (1) entry for each online entry completed via the Fingerhut Sweepszone website or the Gettington Sweeps website.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry.
- GRAND PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: A five (5) day, four (4) night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Nashville, Tennessee. Grand Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation to Nashville, Tennessee from the major airport nearest winner's home, four (4) night deluxe hotel accommodations at Gaylord Opryland or similar [based on double occupancy and availability], use of five (5) day mid-size car rental, Nashville Music Attraction Pass, and select travel agent services. ARV: $5,000. In lieu of the Grand Prize trip, winner may elect to receive a cash prize in the form of a check for $5,000. Actual retail value of Grand Prize trip may vary due to winner's residence and time of travel. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel at the same time on same itinerary as set by Sponsor/Administrator. Grand Prize trip must be taken within one year of notification and is awarded subject to availability and certain restrictions may apply. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Grand Prize winner may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate selection. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles or other "perks". If Grand Prize winner lives within approximately 150-miles of Nashville, Tennessee (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will receive ground transportation to/from destination or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend in lieu of air transportation and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. If Grand Prize winner chooses to travel without a guest, the prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for one (1) traveler (i.e., the Grand Prize winner) and winner will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction therewith. Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the 50 United States/DC nearest winner's home to the destination city. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Car rental is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If winner does not meet rental car requisites/requirements that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from winner's home residence are the winner's sole responsibility. A minor going on the trip as the guest of the Grand Prize winner must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times (i.e., the Grand Prize winner). Guest of the Grand Prize winner (or Grand Prize winner on behalf of guest if guest is a minor and winner's child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: The Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing, conducted on or about November 14, 2017, from among all eligible entries received as outlined in Rule #3. Don Jagoda Associates Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this drawing, will conduct the drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone, e-mail/e-mail link and/or mail and will be required to sign and return via mail/e-mail link, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL RULES: No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Promotion, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Promotion or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Minnesota.
- WINNER: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available as confirmed, beginning December 31, 2017, visit http://www.fingerhut.com/Sweepszone or www.GettingtonSweeps.com and click on the "Winners" link provided.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Bluestem Brands, Inc., 7075 Flying Cloud Dr., Eden Prairie, MN 55344. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailings, please send your name, address and customer number (10 digits) to: Contest Preference Services, P.O. Box 0230, St. Cloud, MN 56395-0230. It may take up to 60 days to process your request.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Void in RI & where prohibited. Starts 12:01 a.m. CT on August 1, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2017. See above for Official Rules and complete details. Grand Prize (1): A 5-day/4-night trip to Nashville, Tennessee for two (2). ARV: $5,000. Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received. Sponsored by Bluestem Brands, Inc.