ENTER TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
See below for Official Rules
WHAT: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
WHEN: Promotion begins December 1, 2017 and ends February 16, 2018.
WHO: Open to legal U.S. residents (excluding RI), 18 years or older as of December 1, 2017. Void in RI and where prohibited by law.
HOW: Entering is Easy!
- Place a Fingerhut or Gettington order
- Make an on-time monthly payment on your WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account online at www.gettington.com
- Submit a review or rating by signing in or creating an account at www.gettington.com and clicking on "Write a Review" on the product page.
- No purchase necessary! Enter for FREE at www.fingerhut.com/Sweepszone or www.gettingtonsweeps.com.
WHY: It's fun to dream about something amazing, and we want to give you something big to dream about.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Dominican Republic Vacation Sweepstakes ("Promotion") begins 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding RI), who are 18 years of age or older as of December 1, 2017. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Bluestem Brands, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatic Entry Via Placing a Fingerhut or Gettington Order via the Site: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each order you place online at www.fingerhut.com or www.gettington.com ("the Sites"). To be entered into the drawing, you must place your order from 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018.
- Automatic Entry Via Placing a Fingerhut Order via Phone or Mail: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each order you place by phone by calling the phone number located in your catalog or by completing and mailing the mail Order Form inside your catalog. You must include your catalog number (if you have one) and customer number (if you have one) from the back cover of the catalog to complete your order. If entering via mail-in order form, keep a photocopy of your Order Form, complete and sign the Order Form in your catalog and mail your Order Form to the address indicated. Please include your name, customer number, complete address, phone number, product codes, shipping address and method of payment. Order Form entries must be postmarked by February 16, 2018 and received by February 23, 2018 to be entered into the drawing.
- Automatic entry by making on-time monthly payment(s) on you WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each on-time monthly payment when you make your monthly payment online at www.Fingerhut.com. To be entered into the drawing, you must make monthly on-time payment(s) beginning 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018. .
- Automatic entry by making on-time monthly payment(s) on you WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account: You will receive one (1) automatic entry for each on-time monthly payment when you make your monthly payment online at www.Fingerhut.com. To be entered into the drawing, you must make monthly on-time payment(s) beginning 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018.
- Free Method of Entry via the Fingerhut SweepsZone or Gettington Sweeps websites: If you do not wish to place a Fingerhut or Gettington order, make an on-time monthly payment or submit a review during the entire Promotion Period, visit www.fingerhut.com/Sweepszone or www.gettingtonsweeps.com and complete the online entry. You may be required to sign up for a FREE Fingerhut account, if indicated online. To be entered into the drawing, you must enter from 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018. You will receive one (1) entry for each online entry via the Fingerhut SweepsZone website or the Gettington Sweeps website. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry.
- GRAND PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: A five (5) day, four (4) night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Grand Prize includes roundtrip coach class air transportation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, round trip transfers between the airport and hotel, and four (4) nights' deluxe hotel accommodations at Dreams Punta Cana or similar based on double occupancy. ARV: $5,000. In lieu of the Grand Prize trip, winner may elect to receive a cash prize in the form of a check for $5,000. Actual retail value of Grand Prize trip may vary due to winner's residence and time of travel. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel at the same time on same itinerary as set by Sponsor/Administrator. Grand Prize trip must be taken within one year of notification and is awarded subject to availability and certain restrictions may apply. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID, valid U.S. passport, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Grand Prize winner may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate selection. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles or other "perks". If Grand Prize winner chooses to travel without a guest, the prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for one (1) traveler (i.e., the Grand Prize winner) and winner will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction therewith. Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the United States (excluding RI) nearest winner's home to the destination city. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from winner's home residence are the winner's sole responsibility. A minor going on the trip as the guest of the Grand Prize winner must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times (i.e., the Grand Prize winner). Guest of the Grand Prize winner (or Grand Prize winner on behalf of guest if guest is a minor and winner's child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: The Grand Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing, conducted on or about February 28, 2018, from among all eligible entries received as outlined in Rule #3. Don Jagoda Associates Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this drawing, will conduct the drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone, e-mail/e-mail link and/or mail and will be required to sign and return via mail/e-mail link, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL RULES: No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Promotion, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Promotion or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Minnesota.
- WINNER: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available as confirmed, beginning April 30, 2018, visit http://www.fingerhut.com/Sweepszone or www.GettingtonSweeps.com and click on the "Winners" link provided.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Bluestem Brands, Inc., 7075 Flying Cloud Dr., Eden Prairie, MN 55344. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailings, please send your name, address and customer number (10 digits) to: Contest Preference Services, P.O. Box 0230, St. Cloud, MN 56395-0230. It may take up to 60 days to process your request.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase, payment or review necessary to enter or win. A purchase, payment or review will not increase your chances of winning. Void in RI & where prohibited. Starts 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on February 16, 2018. See above for Official Rules and complete details. Grand Prize (1): A (5)-day/(4)-night trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for two (2). ARV: $5,000. Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received. Sponsored by Bluestem Brands, Inc.